Check some total thoughts
Pros and Cons Values
- The ergonomic shape and design of baby swing better suits the developing spine of babies and supports them well, while they are resting or playing in it.
- They are available in a wide range of prices, depending upon the added accessories and features, allowing for parents to select the swing best suited to their needs
- The additional musical features and soft toys keep babies engaged for a long time. The music tracks create both an exciting mood and a soothing atmosphere.
- Most baby swings can operate on both AC and DC power sources.
- Baby swings are sturdy. They can sustain swinging motions in varied speeds and still ensure that babies don’t topple out of the swing.
- Babies start preferring baby swings over cribs and beds, forcing you to let them stay in it for longer periods than advisable.
- As babies use swings only for a few months, pricier swings can leave a burning hole in your pockets.
- The humming noise of a swing in motion, plus the add-on musical distractions can be quite noisy when you need some quiet around the house.
- Baby swings consume a lot of power – be prepared to change their batteries every so often, or for elevated electricity bills.
- The sturdy frame makes them quite heavy. Some large baby swings are as heavy as 27 kilos, making them less portable.
|Address||Rajashree Business Park Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune-411001|
|Customer Care Number:||+91-20-46608100 , 1800-123-4545|
|Mon||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Tue||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Wed||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Thu||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Fri||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Sat||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
|Sun||09:00 am – 08:00 pm|
Firstcry.com, Asia’s leading online and offline brand furnishings realm of products for toddlers, kids, and moms. It was originated in 2010 out of a desire to figure out Indian parent’s trouble of not having ingress to the best and finery brands and products for their kids. In four years, Firstcry.com has emerged as the clear leader in its niche. The e-commerce enterprise was founded in 2010 by Supam Maheshwari, an alumni of IIM Ahmedabad and Delhi College of Engineering; and Amitava Saha.
Being Asia’s largest enterprise hatch for babies and kids products, Firstcry.com has an enumerated of more than 70,000 items from across 700 top international and Indian brands like Mattel, Ben10, Pigeon, Funskool, Hotwheels, Nuby, Farlin, Medela, Pampers, Disney, Barbie, Gerber, Fisher-Price, Mee Mee, etc. With over 700 international and national merchandise on board. Firstcry.com works on a mongrel business model. Apart from the online aspect, Firstcry.com also has over 100 franchise stores all over India. From maternity wear to accessories for nursery, diapers, clothes for kids till the age of 9. Toys, school gear, prams, strollers, car seats, etc, the hatch offers it all. It’s like a megastore for parents.
Firstcry.com vows a great client experience, the astonishing diversity of articles, baby care items, and the most affordable cost. All the items are originated from Its Warehouse which is located in Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, and Kolkata, and has been sourced from authenticated representatives and manufacturers.
Firstcry.com has the highest numbers of stock-keeping units (SKU) and they offer the largest realm of items. It has a revenue of Rs. 100 Crore.
Firstcry.com is conferred as the Most Popular Online Site Award in Child Awards held at Delhi in 2013
Add your rating